• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a humiliating turn for Nana

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
RLM already has their share of pedos and whackjobs and murderers. They had Max Landis, Macaulay Culkin, and Patton Oswalt. Plus they tried to get Shatner, another wife murderer on their show. Anthony would fit right in with their usual guests. I think no one on RLM has any children either. And they spend their lives like Nana does. Quoting old or awful movies to other manchildren on social media.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
RLM already has their share of pedos and whackjobs and murderers. They had Max Landis, Macaulay Culkin, and Patton Oswalt. Plus they tried to get Shatner, another wife murderer on their show. Anthony would fit right in with their usual guests. I think no one on RLM has any children either. And they spend their lives like Nana does. Quoting old or awful movies to other manchildren on social media.
Nana is all those things plus a nigger.
I don’t blame them for passing

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I highly fucking doubt anyone at RLM has any idea Anthony even exists. And if they do, they're either an old fan of the show who is hip to his transition into racist pederasty, or they simply know him from the headlines. Neither paint a flattering picture of our dear old Nana. One of them would have to be an O&A super fan just to consider having Nana on. And being a racist pederast who bites girls is one of the most hateable demographics of human beings one can possibly be. It'd be a tough sell even to RLM's audience.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
the pathetic truth behind their entire persona. also they probably feel trapped in this and seem like they're just going through the motions to feed the audience/their view count/their youtube paycheck

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
They didn't try to get Shatner on, I know that at least Jack has two kids, and they don't ever quote shit unless it's extremely relevent. The "quoting anything at the drop of a hat" bullshit really isn't their style.
How you could say all of that shit with such confidence when you don't know anything is beyond me. You're like Joe Cumia.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They didn't try to get Shatner on, I know that at least Jack has two kids, and they don't ever quote shit unless it's extremely relevent. The "quoting anything at the drop of a hat" bullshit really isn't their style.
How you could say all of that shit with such confidence when you don't know anything is beyond me. You're like Joe Cumia.
They literally spend their entire lives watching VHS movies or other bad movies and then reviewing them. It is an empty meaningless loser life. And they are slaves to Google and YouTube and cannot say anything (((offensive))). The reason the O&A show worked was because they could talk about anything and everything without censorship or political correctness. The show was almost never censored. RLM is monetized and sanitized YouTube garbage. Inoffensive boring mediocrity.

You are worshiping the RLM faggots for having watered down conversations about 80s VHS movies. That is literally all that they do. Movie critics are already huge losers. But these guys are basically a parody of that. I could not imagine having to spend thousands of hours every year watching bad movies and then having serious discussions about them for YouTube ad money.