• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a fucking asshole

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
This guy could have helped him but Pat just needs to give out some smug quip because God forbid someone actually knows what he's talking about about
1000006213.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I've never met a man who takes so much pride in being a victim.
If all of this went away today, Pig would have no idea who he is or how to rebuild his "brand."
Victimhood (and obesity) is all he has left.
I’ll disagree with you there. If all this went away tomorrow, he’d forever take credit for being the troll slayer he’s never been. Chris Chan does the same thing. They always play up the victim when the circumstances call for it but will simultaneously consider themselves the heroes and troll busters who fought the internet and won. They don’t care whether the attention is positive or negative, they just want the attention. They’ve built scenarios for both, because both of them have crippling autism with no theory of mind. It’s a never ending feedback loop of attention that can reverse course on a dime. Another thing Pat has in common with Chris Chan, fat faggots with bitch tits.

G

I’ll disagree with you there. If all this went away tomorrow, he’d forever take credit for being the troll slayer he’s never been. Chris Chan does the same thing. They always play up the victim when the circumstances call for it but will simultaneously consider themselves the heroes and troll busters who fought the internet and won. They don’t care whether the attention is positive or negative, they just want the attention. They’ve built scenarios for both, because both of them have crippling autism with no theory of mind. It’s a never ending feedback loop of attention that can reverse course on a dime. Another thing Pat has in common with Chris Chan, fat faggots with bitch tits.
If that were his motive, dont you think he succeeded? Making you post this and all?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If that were his motive, dont you think he succeeded? Making you post this and all?
Sure, but Pat will never see the forest for the trees; all the negative attention has had detrimental effects on his life. He’ll never admit it either. Most lolcows engage in attention seeking behavior. Those that milk and may enjoy the milk are in a parasocial relationship with the cow itself. Pat’s gotten himself into a never ending cycle of engagement. This might be the only thing Pat’s ever succeeded at, becoming a lolcow. No one ever seems to ask, maybe Pat actually wants this? If Pat doesn’t actually care what happens to him, does it really matter? At any time, he could say “Ok I’m done, I think I’ll take my ball home now.” That’s on him, I’m just here for the laffs.