• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wha happen, pig?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Your balloon stunt didn’t seem to work? What about evil orange man being a Putin asset?

1705978678226.png

I’m sure he said something about the US discreetly pushing Ukies to the back of the line because Israel is “at war”. Right? Oh…

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I'm admittedly no geopolitical stud, but don't a lot of "Ukrainians" consider themselves Russian? Didn't this whole thing kick off because large regional populations wanted to be Russian again? Classic totalitarianism from pig. "You don't get to decide what is best for you, we do." That is pat in a nutshell. He wants proxy authority over things through his team because he's never had authority over anything himself. The closest thing to any authority he'd have in life would have been as a parent, but he botched that negotiation hard and was left with nothing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Your balloon stunt didn’t seem to work? What about evil orange man being a Putin asset?

View attachment 178450

I’m sure he said something about the US discreetly pushing Ukies to the back of the line because Israel is “at war”. Right? Oh…
This seems like boat not understanding the import of what he's reading or that this is a racist admission Ukraine can't win and is planning for the next step

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He posted this today, too, which makes me think the “seems fair” is one of Piggy’s funny little jokes like when he calls DeSantis “Roy.” Does that map actually show Ukraine beyond its pre-war borders or something asinine? View attachment 178475
Yep the red areas are Russian territory where ethnic Ukrainians live. I think they believe they can do to Russia what Russia did to them in the donbas by telling them to declare they are Ukrainians. I don't be see Russia falling for that truck really