• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WFAN

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230616_022922_Brave.jpg

Does anybody care? I haven't cared about WFAN since Imus left.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I used to call into WFAN back into the late 80's/very early 90's. It was really weird hearing my voice on the radio. I was/am a half-assed insomniac, so I really liked their overnight programming- especially after a Knicks, Yankees, Islanders, or Jets win(s)

Suzyn Waldman and Joe Boningo were good.

I remember when Ian Eagle used to wait in the car. Now he's pretty close to the #1 team on calling NFL games with CBS.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
The only radio show I ever called into was Alan Colmes' Radio Graffiti on WOR. That segment was wild by radio standards. Unscreened calls, say or sing anything you want for about 10 seconds and then you get hung up on and right to the next caller. If you were lucky he'd make a quick little quip if your humor was good enough. At least half the callers hated Alan, so there were lots of good roasts. Of course you couldn't say any of the FCC's dirty words, so I remember one of his better quips was why is it okay to say that you pricked your finger on the radio but you can't say you fingered your...

Wish I could find more of those archives online.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Good. He's a punk and a bully. The Michael Kay show with Don and Peter is MUCH more entertaining. Never understood how Carton owned them in afternoon drive in NYC. TMKS is just a better show.