• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're, uhhh, on our way up to Bryce Canyon and we are.....boy we are up here!!!!!!!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
1721df40d40852244a6f7658a99bd916.gif

G

He did another one and he commenting on the view while his fat head is front and center. He's not even looking at the view, he's looking at his fucking phone. Jesus.

I also realize why he doesn't have a podcast and why his 2-minute rants suck. He has no charisma or any kind of personality or on-camera presence. For a guy who "does TV" his biting commentary in these video is terrible. "We are...boy are we up here" , "...it's a view", or even "sssss-fire it up". He's objectively terrible. No wonder why his presence in those Science Channel videos is limited to under a minute of total airtime. He's a complete bore. Fat too.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I also realize why he doesn't have a podcast and why his 2-minute rants suck. He has no charisma or any kind of personality or on-camera presence. For a guy who "does TV" his biting commentary in these video is terrible. "We are...boy are we up here" , "...it's a view", or even "sssss-fire it up". He's objectively terrible. No wonder why his presence in those Science Channel videos is limited to under a minute of total airtime. He's a complete bore. Fat too.

You're so right about this. The next words out of his mouth in this particular video were "This is somethin' else." Notice I did not end that with an exclamation point because he said it with almost no enthusiasm.