• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We’re getting to that time of the year again

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
That other thread made me realize we are a month away from the 2023 holiday season! This year will prove to be a bit more awkward than usual as Patrick tries to avoid talking about his many embarrassments in 2023 such as that judgment debt thing, his failed media blitz, and a bunch of stuff I can’t even remember right now.

What are some of those other 2023 embarrassments that Pat probably doesn’t want brought up at dinner this year?

PS - I realize I’m making a big assumption that he’ll be invited at all so don’t bother bringing that up

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Do you think his family ever brings up Annabelle at all?

If I had a daughter I abandoned I don't think I could ever show my face around family again and I wouldn't be welcome, either.

That's something I hadn't thought about. It's one thing that Pat abandoned his only child but I wonder if Mama Raven has ever even seen her. It's incredibly weird for a grandmother to have never wanted to see her own grandchild. Bam stalks Adrienne's FB page so I'm pretty sure we'd know if there was any evidence of Mama Raven visiting Annabelle.

What a detestable family of horse-milk-drinking mutants.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You guys just make shit up. Just because he stayed at home doesn't mean he wasn't invited. He was invited. But he didn't go because he's afraid of Niki's brother.
1697565851962.png
1697565973296.png
1697566057934.png
1697566081893.png
1697566150132.png
1697566172377.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
- Crashed his rustbucket car like a tard and totally fucked up the front bumper

- Another year with no book published

- Made enemies with Leslie, which seems to have had a rippling effect given how many authors and writers are willing to be outright hostile to him on X now.

- Record low attendance to conventions (Made too many enemies with the writing world, and they aren't as desperate to fill speaking slots now that liberal hivemind is semi-over COVID)

- House is actively rotting and falling apart.

- Created the world's most unconformable chairs over the span of weeks with contaminated wood.

- Countless health issues he hasn't disclosed online.

- Accused innocent bug-fucking Swede of international crime because he liked a character from LOTR.

- Spent a full-time job's worth of hours arguing with the son of a murder victim online.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That's something I hadn't thought about. It's one thing that Pat abandoned his only child but I wonder if Mama Raven has ever even seen her. It's incredibly weird for a grandmother to have never wanted to see her own grandchild. Bam stalks Adrienne's FB page so I'm pretty sure we'd know if there was any evidence of Mama Raven visiting Annabelle.

What a detestable family of horse-milk-drinking mutants.
I think her handle on Twitter is something like "grandma bird".