• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Went on a date with an 11/10. She coulda been a fawkin model.

G

I'll be brief...

Actual hot/beautiful women act completely different than others. They don't have an ounce of insecurity. They don't play bullshit games. They are fucking amazing.

Anyway, I knew she was way out of my league, which actually made me more confident and relaxed during the date, since I knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

After the date, I messaged her saying "hey just wondering, do I look like my pics, or are they catfishy?" and she said I definitely look better in the pics, and that in real life I'm "average".

Now I've been called sexy. But the chicks who have called me that weren't models like this chick.

This chick knows the real scale. A fat or ugly chick calling you sexy means nothing. You can only get the truth from 11/10s like the one I went out with.

So I'm average. I'm fawkin average. I always thought I was good looking. This is fucked up.

End gym rant.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'll be brief...

Actual hot/beautiful women act completely different than others. They don't have an ounce of insecurity. They don't play bullshit games. They are fucking amazing.

Anyway, I knew she was way out of my league, which actually made me more confident and relaxed during the date, since I knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

After the date, I messaged her saying "hey just wondering, do I look like my pics, or are they catfishy?" and she said I definitely look better in the pics, and that in real life I'm "average".

Now I've been called sexy. But the chicks who have called me that weren't models like this chick.

This chick knows the real scale. A fat or ugly chick calling you sexy means nothing. You can only get the truth from 11/10s like the one I went out with.

So I'm average. I'm fawkin average. I always thought I was good looking. This is fucked up.

End gym rant.

So you didn't smash?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I don’t even shoot for 10s on dating apps, if she’s above an 8 I swipe left. I’m looking to put my dick in a hole not pay for some cunts dinner on her way to getting her asshole reamed by Chad thundercock. I always aim in the 5 - 6 range, nice body and plump tits with a ratchety busted face is my forte. If she’s got a body like a maxim model and a face like Charles Bukowski I’m fawkin all in sniff