• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well, what's the gang doing for turkeyday? xD

G

I am at my parents condo (here for 4 days) as the whole mom's side I see once a year is coming over at 3pm est
So naturally I walked to the liquor store and got 8 mini coconut 99's and I've started pregaming in the gym downstairs now doing arms, sipping coconut gatorade

Should be a really, shitty boring day, I hope I can act sober while getting very drunk.

I am looking forward to hearing other people's activities. :sneaky:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Skipped the gym this morning b/c I went with the kids to do a turkey trot. Fucking thing was less than a hundred yards. Should have sent the wife with them. But, you know, trying to make memories so fuck me.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Going over aunt/uncles house for Turkey and to watch the Giants game. Right now I'm gonna relax and watch the Bills game until about 3 and then head over.

Also,