• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well? We're waiting. Where's trump's mugshot, you hysterical, news believing faggots?

G

He wasn't arrested. Nothing happened.
Dannish-Taste-1.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hope he gives a real arrogant smile since so many liberals are going to lose their minds over it while he just laughs at how this whole thing is a big joke.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He should do a giant grin and use the mugshot for his campaign. Save this post.
I can see him doing a big smile like he’s laughing at anyone thinking this isn’t a joke a case. He’s gonna be back in Florida by tonight for a rally so it’s pretty much all for show.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fawk, another hot take.

Saved.
I’m just trying to see how he can use this to his advantage. If he looks sad or mad that would make the liberals happy, if he looks happy they will get upset. I’m thinking his standard smile with the thumbs up face he always does. You know it will be on t-shirts and probably used by both sides, liberals with the mug shot and “Lock Him Up” written above will conservatives will have the mug shot and “My President” written above. Either way it will be used to make money.