• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well Trump's Twitter ban is lifted.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
kike:

1668915761067.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Twitter is a cancer that needs to be eradicated. It breeds faggotry, plain and simple. If I was running things, I'd give all tweeters 24 hours to delete their accounts, then I'd slaughter every last tweeter who remained, without even a speck of remorse.
Jesus no offense but you sound like the blue haired weirdos who are whining all over the platform.

TikTok should be the one eradicated. People kill themselves and each other doing stupid shit they've seen on the app.

Forum Clout
Jesus no offense but you sound like the blue haired weirdos who are whining all over the platform.

TikTok should be the one eradicated. People kill themselves and each other doing stupid shit they've seen on the app.
But at least TikTok has dumb girls getting nearly naked on there, which is something. Twitter, though, is all windbaggery and faggotry, day in, day out. Kill them all, I say, and fuck Elon Musk with a frozen, rusty tire iron.