Well...back to the old grind

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Im about to fly back across the country, wrapping up 30 days of leave. This is the homestretch. 1 more year of being in the faggot military.
My month off was great. I remembered what it was like to be happy again. Usually, when I return from leave it’s accompanied with the shittiest depression ever. Im thinking I might avoid it this time around since Im close to the end. Its been a hellish experience. Wish me luck brothermen.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Have a good flight, sir, and don’t forget to point at your hat.
63C0C54D-2624-4115-BE6E-61809AA44B04.png

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Do they still start telling you how much better life will be if you don't leave? A moment of weakness and you're stuck for a couple more years.
Its 50/50. Half of them know how miserable I am and tell me to get the hell out, the other half are institutionalized and are convinced that this is as good as life gets. Its kinda sad. I know a decent amount of them could be much happier on the outside but they are afraid of it. Or they have the mentality of “Welp, Ive already done 10 years, might as well hate my life for 10 more and get retirement” which makes me so fucking mad. Nothing is worth surrendering a decade of your youth.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Have a good flight, sir, and don’t forget to point at your hat. View attachment 2569
I just realized this motherfucker posed for this selfie so he could drum up his imaginary story, and thought it was a good idea to act out how he pointed to his hat to the imaginary stewardess, instead of just taking a picture of him in the hat and explaining in the text.

The finger point is the faggiest thing I've ever seen in my life.