• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Welfare check for user 'Monk'

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
This evening at 12:05 AM (UTC -4) I mildly critiqued the nuances between American and British television shows. While most users responded with good natured joshing, one user who goes by the name of @Monk (one of a pool of largely redundant users who posts all day long but contributes nothing of substance, is part of a faggoty clique who defend each other to the hilt) proceeded to become extremely biligerant and quite frankly out-of-order after he saw me rebuke what I can only assume was his boyfriend @Minaw. @Monk car crashed me! I find the whole system of ribs and car crashing quite trivial but evidently @Monk holds great creedance in this system because after I car crashed him back he spent over 1 hour of his miserable life going through all 200 (Two-Hundred) of my posts and car crashed every single one of them! At this point I could hardly stop myself from giggling like a school girl from the fact I had upset this boob so so much he resorted to this ludicrous behaviour.

Imagine being part of a forum of this calibre and being so sensitive 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 @Monk you are a boob!