• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird underrated shit regarding Pat

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
- how he was suing Norm Macdonald for the cameo video according to the court case files

- "i have never been credibly accused of rape by women" what counts as credibly? Who accused him that he needed that word there? This was before us/bam.

I don't remember the first one, I must have completely missed that.

As for the second, I think he's just a wordy fucking idiot who, for lack of a better term, rapes grammar and makes the things he says sound worse. I don't think he's actually ever been accused of such a thing.

And yet, it wouldn't surprise me if he was.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout

As for the second, I think he's just a wordy fucking idiot who, for lack of a better term, rapes grammar and makes the things he says sound worse. I don't think he's actually ever been accused of such a thing.

I think he worked at Wilderness in WI Dells when it was the newest nicest family fun getaways in the Midwest so I bet the chick whose Bush was showing around the edges of her lifeguard bathing suit at the top of the big waterslide or one of her friends maybe accused him of something that he deemed "uncredible"

BudDickman

Forum Clout

This. He thinks tacking on gratuitous words to a sentence is how smart people talk. NPR fags, "journalists", etc do it too, but Pat does it more clumsily. He's basically imitating those fags, who he thinks are smart, who are imitating some other fags, and so on, until you get to an actual smart person like Carl Sagan or something.

G

This. He thinks tacking on gratuitous words to a sentence is how smart people talk. NPR fags, "journalists", etc do it too, but Pat does it more clumsily. He's basically imitating those fags, who he thinks are smart, who are imitating some other fags, and so on, until you get to an actual smart person like Carl Sagan or something.
Carl Sagan was a dumb kike. Nice turtleneck stupid.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
- how he was suing Norm Macdonald for the cameo video according to the court case files

- "i have never been credibly accused of rape by women" what counts as credibly? Who accused him that he needed that word there? This was before us/bam.
I think that rape tweet was alluding to that crazy broad’s accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. The media narrative was that she was so “credible,” so of course Pat would dutifully parrot it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

He lives in The Land of Confusion :pfg_sm:

G

Does someone have the section clipped where it shows he was suing Norm?
His second spreadsheet names Norm for the Cameo.
5aff3d491ea2555044d4c9b1a7a4957c.png

Btw thank you reminding me to go through the evidence folder again. Every time I look at it I am howling laughing. It never gets old. [URL]https://img.nanaimg.net/random/pigfiles.zip[/URL]

163f197be915dd47dc70b5ef09d85b17.png

d70e53e9aad85e1ae7453030d956e2cb.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
His second spreadsheet names Norm for the Cameo.
5aff3d491ea2555044d4c9b1a7a4957c.png

Btw thank you reminding me to go through the evidence folder again. Every time I look at it I am howling laughing. It never gets old. https://img.nanaimg.net/random/pigfiles.zip

163f197be915dd47dc70b5ef09d85b17.png

d70e53e9aad85e1ae7453030d956e2cb.png
The idea that anybody was going to bother with all this over people calling him fat and making photoshops and that this was subpoena worthy is comedy gold even if you don't go looking through them. This is crazy people shit.

Is that IP address list Liz's 300 or just people that visited his blog or what?

G

The idea that anybody was going to bother with all this over people calling him fat and making photoshops and that this was subpoena worthy is comedy gold even if you don't go looking through them. This is crazy people shit.

Is that IP address list Liz's 300 or just people that visited his blog or what?
Think it is Liz very serious list of 300 ip addresses, definitely real ips, not vpns or bots.

Also never noticed the "planed", pretty sure it should be "planned".

G

it appears to be a wordpress plugin that parses and dumps the proxy access logs (nginx, apache2 etc.) , to a csv file. Of course this is completely inadmissible as any type of evidence. Ignoring chain of custody, the plugin code doing who knows what, and the 10 levels of abstraction, it still doesn't give you much information.

Even given all that the access logs don't usually record the payloads of the requests. So you'd get basically just something like "this ip and user agent made this post action to this url/uri", but it doesn't show what was sent, what they did. Just this ip accessed this uri.

Unless specifically modifed for that purpose, the access logs tell you, the time and agents from a certain ip that accessed a certain page or resource. That's it.
Sososososo youre saying request headers can't be used to determine who photoshopped Liz Clarke getting gangbanged by niggers and posted it to r/opieandanthony?

G

it appears to be a wordpress plugin that parses and dumps the proxy access logs (nginx, apache2 etc.) , to a csv file. Of course this is completely inadmissible as any type of evidence. Ignoring chain of custody, the plugin code doing who knows what, and the 10 levels of abstraction, it still doesn't give you much information.

Even given all that the access logs don't usually record the payloads of the requests. So you'd get basically just something like "this ip and user agent made this post action to this url/uri", but it doesn't show what was sent, what they did. Just this ip accessed this uri.

Unless specifically modifed for that purpose, the access logs tell you, the time and agents from a certain ip that accessed a certain page or resource. That's it.
indian-man-computer-young-indian-people-using-laptop-computer-at-home-D8R5RR.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout