Weird that a high school girl is posting this

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Why is a 70 year old man who does no physical work or exercise eating cooked breakfasts?
He's all in with the keto so I guess that requires cooking a bunch of shit like beans and plantains and calling it breakfast

G

He's all in with the keto so I guess that requires cooking a bunch of shit like beans and plantains and calling it breakfast
A guy his age with his lifestyle should eat something like the following- breakfast- cappuccino, lunch - salad with lettuce leaves, red cabbage, tomatoes etc homemade vinaigrette, a bit of fish, afternoon snack- banana, dinner- steak, spinach and grilled mushrooms. If he did that for 6 months he could probably stop taking most of the fistful of pills he has to pop every morning.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Dummy did everything but try and start it again after ten minutes, which is damn near the bare minimum you should do before beating the starter and shaking the shit.
He's writing it all out because this is the most he's going to do all week long. Even sitting on a stool and strumming isn't as exciting as this.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
“Welcome to my Monday morning” Joe said to himself as he hit post, and leaned back with his hands folded behind his head.
“Fucking ruin my morning, fucking Biden is behind this, him and his nigger conspirators.” He moo’ed with anger. Just then he heard the door open, and slam shut, followed by the footsteps of his daughter.
“Dad! Please, for the love of god, PLEASE STOP USING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!
I’m starting to loose friends at school, and people are calling me a transphobe!” She said with tears running down her face.
Joe mouth opened a little, and looked at her with a look a cow gives when it’s confused for a good few minutes, his daughter saying “well?!” every few seconds.
He then shook his head and proudly said, “Oh honey, you don’t need friends like that when you have a rockstar father like me!” He said with a smile, his thumb pointing to himself proudly.
His daughter huffed with anger.
“Dad! please! Stop! You’re making me look like a racist homophobic monster! It’s hard to make friends with these people!”
Joe rubbed his chin as he listened, then said, “That reminds me, some fucking nigger cut me off earlier! I need to let my fans know!”
Having that feeling of being disappointed at family that she knew all too well, Layla stormed off to her room, passing by her parents room, with her mother passed out with a gin bottle firmly grasped in her hand. Layla stopped and looked at her.
“Mom!” She said, “Please tell dad to get off my facebook! Please!”
Her mother snorted, then farted.
“Mmmm….huh…..Let mommy sleep this off honey….Tell momma later….” She trailed off as she let out another greasy sounding fart.
The smell drove Layla off to her room.