• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Weird news

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
see- that's funny
Wrong. But I'm not surprised.

The formula is make the TITLE of the thread "Imagine getting weird news from your doc..." with only 3 periods, you know, like an ellipsis?

Then you make the body of the thread "...then imagine if your doc was Scorch?!" and add either a small Scorch emoji or a large one. The middle size one isn't as good IMO.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The formula is make the TITLE of the thread "Imagine getting weird news from your doc..." with only 3 periods, you know, like an ellipsis?

Then you make the body of the thread "...then imagine if your doc was Scorch?!" and add either a small Scorch emoji or a large one. The middle size one isn't as good IMO.
this isn't bad

G

While funny, it takes away the whole parody aspect of that cancer guy's "bad news" thread.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Sometimes the right emoji can make a :image_9253: post a :colin_sm: one.