WEEKLY SJW COMEDIAN WARM UP....Everyone (mostly Jannies) who think misspelled words on menus/food is funny

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
ypMQ3nD.png

From the people who brought you "Cold Pockets" a couple of years ago; a barely ironic exercise in finding things that were funny that didn't hurt anyones feelings (that's literally what it was about from some SJW open-mic'r)...

6b86a135fcdeb4cf59730908ffc6300506920a697737ef0b17157a2ab582f51a.jpeg

Yes, these people are terminally online but ALSO: These are the people that run open mics in major metropolitan cities, near you.
You finna be a comic, either big time or for a living? First step is to get past people like this at the gate:

35eb2d84d3d68ac4db4c5dda7218893432ffa566342de8be6f5aef9b1bce7225.jpeg

Go get 'em if you're feeling bored (could only find one link).

KEEP IT LEGAL.

View attachment 9082

From the people who brought you "Cold Pockets" a couple of years ago; a barely ironic exercise in finding things that were funny that didn't hurt anyones feelings (that's literally what it was about from some SJW open-mic'r)...

View attachment 9084

Yes, these people are terminally online but ALSO: These are the people that run open mics in major metropolitan cities, near you.
You finna be a comic, either big time or for a living? First step is to get past people like this at the gate:

View attachment 9086

Go get 'em if you're feeling bored (could only find one link).

KEEP IT LEGAL.
Laughing at someone writing "None pizza, left beef" is thinly veiled xenophobia. The person who wrote that clearly doesn't speak English as a first language and these people are pretending not to know that so they can laugh at them. It's making me literally ill.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Laughing at someone writing "None pizza, left beef" is thinly veiled xenophobia. The person who wrote that clearly doesn't speak English as a first language and these people are pretending not to know that so they can laugh at them. It's making me literally ill.
All of these misspellings were printed out by a person with brown skin or slits for eyes, it's a guarantee and I am fuming at their punching down racism