• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We should all join SFWA

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Write some bullshit and buy it from yourself for $100.

Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.
yNRiq5y2_400x400.jpg

Forum Clout
Write some bullshit and buy it from yourself for $100.

Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.
yNRiq5y2_400x400.jpg
I've got $100 I can spend buying a bunch of $1 amazon self published books from fellow brothamen. Then we're eligible to join. I wonder if we then get to vote on policy or the Pedo Pulitzer awards. Maybe we could kick all the problem members out.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Once upon a time, there was this space guy, who lived in space and he was all - pew pew - and then he bought a space ship and went to another part of space and was like - pew-pew pewpewpew - and then a giant Chewbacca ate him and he was dead. And also there was this planet with gay worms, like those from Dune, but instead of being, like, a desert planet, it was more like tundra. But the worms were the good guys and humans were bad. But the humans were actually robots, so, who is really the bad guy, Frankenstein or his monster?
The End

If each of you could venmo me 1 dollar I would be happy to join.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
If any of you joins you can leak their internal publication, I think it's called "The Binary", they discuss internal affairs in it and are supposed to keep members informed of their activities

I'd rather not give pedos a cent