• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We need some sort of compendium.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
At this point there are new people getting involved almost daily so it would be nice to have some sort of overview of how they got involved and what outlandish shit they have said.

It would also be a good place to collect all the lies and contradictions from Fat Pat and his cohorts so whenever they lie about some dumb shit we have the screencaps and even archive links to prove them wrong.
Would make it easier to fuck with Piggy as well like whenever he brings up his marathons or daughter, anyone here can just post the screenshots of what really happened without having to search through old posts for all the relevant info or wait for a kind egg to post about it.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
With regard to Fatso Caverlock is our Noah Webster with his KF thread.

I dont know if they would allow sub-threads on each member of the Fat Pack or if they would each have to have their own dedicated lolcow thread
As good as it is I think there needs to be a shorter one. I’ve tried to but it’s really hard to cover the essential elements in a few paragraphs