• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"we need eugenics!"- genetic losers who would most likely be culled

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220107-105027.png

reminder, Alex-mandra is a gross troon. Political beliefs aren't genetic you retards

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
the SFWA are the complete bottom of the barrel for society, disgusting creatures who offer nothing to anybody. They aren’t even good writers, a few old white men who are actually good writers carry them and Tor.

they’d be the first people removed from the gene pool if we had a real eugenics program (if we did it would obviously be woke and they’d remove anyone but black Mexican trannies and society would collapse within a week)

Forum Clout
the SFWA are the complete bottom of the barrel for society, disgusting creatures who offer nothing to anybody. They aren’t even good writers, a few old white men who are actually good writers carry them and Tor.

they’d be the first people removed from the gene pool if we had a real eugenics program (if we did it would obviously be woke and they’d remove anyone but black Mexican trannies and society would collapse within a week)
If their convention was firebombed, nothing of value would be lost

Forum Clout
These genetic zeros contribute nothing to society and are either unemployed / under employed holding low level jobs. What’s incredible is they believe they are above “working class” people because they play pretend in space all day.
And a majority claim disabilities or mental disorders and have personality disorders you'd want to weed out of the population.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He already supports eugenics through abortion. In most countries with abortion they abort babies with Downs Syndrome. This doesn't cure it - it just stops new downies being born. You can also abort based on gender or slight genetic but not life threatening problems. It's not genetic engineering, but it's the same result without curing the disease.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It reads like a satire; an exaggeration of what absurd alt-Leftists would look for in a book. It genuinely looks like he's taking the piss out of progressives with this insanely unappealing, try-hard blurb.

Then you look deeply into his cold, emotionless, straight-out-of-Coraline button eyes and realize that he's being serious, and a piece of you shrivels and dies inside.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I like how Pat proudly bragged in with his gay black marine nonsense that he doesn’t care about selling his books to everyone and purposely goes out of his way to turn off potential buyers. His sales numbers proved that wasn’t the smartest idea.
He doesn't understand how off-putting it is to the people he's trying to appeal to.

"Hey niggers and fags! Being a nigger or a fag is your whole identity right? Well I have a niggerfag in my book! Why write or describe an interesting character? That doesn't matter. What matters is that he's gay! And black! I'm an ally!"

Fucking hack fatass.