• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We live in a simulation.

G

130461132_10222138733111788_4807734493073769039_n.jpeg

Seen on some lefties profile, clearly Rick has gained support in the past few days.

G

I love you, Uncle Boomer but all this recent "simulation" talk the kids do these days is so very gay. It's called the real world and it's full of coincidences.
LOL, clearly I know that, but I caught this on some idiot's profile I was arguing with about the vaxx passports up here and these coincidences are really funny, so the simulation remark, is a hyperbolic way of pointing out how perfect some fit our group. Side note, I have to have my wife send me the videos she took when we went to see the convoy Friday. I'll get to it today.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
LOL, clearly I know that, but I caught this on some idiot's profile I was arguing with about the vaxx passports up here and these coincidences are really funny, so the simulation remark, is a hyperbolic way of pointing out how perfect some fit our group. Side note, I have to have my wife send me the videos she took when we went to see the convoy Friday. I'll get to it today.
❤️ Looking forward to the videos!

G

Classic.