• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We got it all wrong, guys.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Rick’s name isn’t Jennofer.

PoStInG pATs TwITtEr Is GaY.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Still with the "as the report clearly states" bullshit. The report doesn't state anything other than the fact that he was arrested and that he denied what he'd been accused of. He's so narcissistic that he actually thinks that's concrete proof that it never occurred and everyone should accept it as such. Lunatic.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
She is a different person from Patrick. Indeed, she's a separate individual who doesn't live in Patrick's hovel but in an entirely different house. You guys are truly mentally ill for thinking otherwise.

Screenshot_20240102_192349_X.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102_192054_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102_192054_X.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 71

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
She is a different person from Patrick. Indeed, she's a separate individual who doesn't live in Patrick's hovel but in an entirely different house. You guys are truly mentally ill for thinking otherwise.

View attachment 174513
The best way to deal with this sort of thing is always to autistically explain in great, humorless detail exactly why the obvious troll cannot be true. Showing everyone how much it bothers you is the only way to get people to stop doing it.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is all gonna play out like Psych season 1 episode 7
A man thinks a ghost is trying to kill him, in reality he has a split personality as a woman (and another who murdered the doctor who wanted to change his gender)

TLDW:
If the pests continue to talk to Pat as Jennifer his other female personality may finally come forward for help.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I remember my cousin making me flip the fuck out hard one time when I was little because he kept calling me a girl. That's what Pat's doing right now. Losing his mind like a five year old.
There was this borderline trainable tard in middle school that we found out got really angry if you called him the wrong name. Even he eventually learned to laugh at it when we had to watch Roots and he would play along when we mock whipped him telling him what his new name was. I also guarantee he graduated with a better gpa than pat, he had a solid work ethic for a retard.