• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We got any religious brothermen?

What's your religion?

• Christ Fag

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Hebe

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Allah Fag

• Buddha Fag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elephant head Fag

• Atheist Fag

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Some other Eastern Nonsense Fag

• "Spiritual" ultra Fag

• Other Fag

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
On one hand, the stories in the bible are clearly bullshit. But on the other hand, the abandoning of organized religion is what caused society to go into freefall.
"Organized religion" has to be the most retarded term ever coined. As opposed to what? Disorganized religion? Is that when you shuffle the pages of a Bible and people go to church on different days?

CuckQueen

Forum Clout
How do Christians explain feral children? Clearly if you don't introduce the concept of God to people they won't ever ponder it. What Lord would allow that without ever presenting itself?
At least the Muslims say Allah will only judge each to his own capacity to understand, and that Allah does not blame the lunatic, the child, or the sleeper.

G

How do Christians explain feral children? Clearly if you don't introduce the concept of God to people they won't ever ponder it. What Lord would allow that without ever presenting itself?
All civilizations have worshipped some kind of God, from the sun to whatever. Ive never met a feral child, but I'm assuming theyve worshipped something, even if it's a tree or some shit.

Thats why I say atheists are mentally ill, because they go against human nature to worship a higher power.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
"Organized religion" has to be the most retarded term ever coined. As opposed to what? Disorganized religion? Is that when you shuffle the pages of a Bible and people go to church on different days?
This is disorganized religion
A62B95D1-4F38-48FB-BCA8-845DD906BACE.jpeg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
All civilizations have worshipped some kind of God, from the sun to whatever. Ive never met a feral child, but I'm assuming theyve worshipped something, even if it's a tree or some shit.

Thats why I say atheists are mentally ill, because they go against human nature to worship a higher power.

Hilarious considering all of the coping I saw from the downy parents I encountered growing up in Catholic church. Your dirt retarded kid doesn't give a fuck about God go get him some bubbles

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Atheists are literally mentally ill (child), and not to be all joe rogan, but need to do some kind of strong psychedelic to expand their conciousness.

I worship God. I define myself as Christian.
Here I was thinking that hanging off every word of some hippie fag who died 2000 years ago, and believing that some mystical space-being made everything and is everywhere at once, and commands praise and worship like some needy twot, made you mentally ill

CuckQueen

Forum Clout
Hilarious considering all of the coping I saw from the downy parents I encountered growing up in Catholic church. Your dirt retarded kid doesn't give a fuck about God go get him some bubbles
God, that reminds me. My mother took care of retards as a job for years, and one of the Down's Syndrome kids had a conservative born-again mother. That retard would always get upset when Obama came on TV, and had no clue why, but just knew he should.