• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We got Anthony in studio this morning he's been killing it on twitter lately! Lady trucker you're on the line

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Screenshot_2022-06-09-12-15-31-281_com.jonjomckay.fritter.png
Screenshot_2022-06-09-12-15-44-535_com.jonjomckay.fritter.png
Screenshot_2022-06-09-12-16-57-399_com.jonjomckay.fritter.png
Imagepipe_4.jpg
Imagepipe_3.jpg
Imagepipe_2.jpg
Imagepipe_1.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg
Imagepipe_5.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I agree with Ant here, why can't they behave?

anthony2.jpg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Isn't one of the first signs of early dementia getting focused onto one subject. Seems he has Daddy's heart and mother's mush mind

Anthony should end up in the same home as Lady Di. Him fucking her while he has no idea what's going on would be the most beautiful ending to all of this that I could possibly imagine. We'd know it happened because Opie would be filming at the bathroom that they fuck in.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Anthony should end up in the same home as Lady Di. Him fucking her while he has no idea what's going on would be the most beautiful ending to all of this that I could possibly imagine. We'd know it happened because Opie would be filming at the bathroom that they fuck in.
Happy endings really do come true, if this were to happen.