• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We few. We happy few.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Not all too familiar with all his work, but what i know I like. It really digs deep into the human psyche maaaaaaan!
Yeah I’ve only read some of his stuff that we were assigned back in high school but I’ve been thinking about dabbling a little in the Shakespeare

G

The score makes this scene in this film. Branagh was even hammier in this role than Olivier.

Shout out to a young Christian Bale @2:25 as Robin.

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
It's not really the same to read it, you really need to see it performed on stage.
Yeah that’s understandable. I work with a British girl who does theater shit in school and I’ve been dropping random quotes from the scene over the this last week and she was genuinely(:image_9248:) shocked the first time I did it.

G

Yeah that’s understandable. I work with a British girl who does theater shit in school and I’ve been dropping random quotes from the scene over the this last week and she was genuinely(:image_9248:) shocked the first time I did it.

Did it make her pussy wet?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yeah I’ve only read some of his stuff that we were assigned back in high school but I’ve been thinking about dabbling a little in the Shakespeare
A lil' taste.

Didn't Francis Bacon write most of his stuff though?
Dude I have been all about this conspiracy theory ever since high school. It's one hell of a rabbit hole though that calls a lot of parties into question.

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Didn't Francis Bacon write most of his stuff though?
A lil' taste.

Dude I have been all about this conspiracy theory ever since high school. It's one hell of a rabbit hole though that calls a lot of parties into question.
Yeah I’ve heard about how it might have been a few different people who wrote everything but I’m 16 and blah blah blah

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
but I’m 16
DjejckMU4AA-csx.jpeg

7B44B517-48CB-43AD-8464-30A0B21BB2D4.jpeg

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Jerry Jen: Once more I come to know if you Patrick will pay Quasi?

Pat: Bid them achieve me and sell my tits.