• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We don't care about KF and never did. They are not the problem or the source of the harassment.

G

More outright lies from the fat faggot with bitch tits. Why did you subpoena them, Patrick? Keep spinning your yarns, Tall Tales Tomlinson.

Face it... you're spiraling, child. This only gets worse for you. Pay Quasi and do it soon.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1487120263045128199?s=20&t=i1l6YIRF6a-hMbEavQ5W3Q[/URL]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
We know, bud

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Because the current action has been so productive and has provided so much content right.
Their autist have somehow pulled a few things that we haven't. Like his crappy spaceship drawings and some of those handwriting samples. All we had was the "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS" but for example we didn't get the unique smoking gun "K" until a KF post had a bunch of his handwritten garbage

G

Their autist have somehow pulled a few things that we haven't. Like his crappy spaceship drawings and some of those handwriting samples. All we had was the "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS" but for example we didn't get the unique smoking gun "K" until a KF post had a bunch of his handwritten garbage
I'll retract my statement and go fuck myself. As I should.