• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We do live in a simulation.

G

I'm living in a simulation, my wife just got this class action suit thing, look at the judge who signed the notice.

NOTICE OF CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT

IF YOU MADE ONE OR MORE IN-STORE OR ONLINE PURCHASES AT OLD NAVY OR OLD NAVY OUTLET STORE IN THE UNITED STATES, EXCLUDING PURCHASES MADE WHILE IN MISSOURI, BETWEEN NOVEMBER 12, 2015 AND DECEMBER 2, 2021, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE AN AWARD TO USE IN-STORE OR ONLINE WITH ANY OF THESE STORES IN THE FUTURE FOR FUTURE PURCHASES.

You must file a Claim Form by May 31, 2022 to receive a settlement benefit.

A Court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation.

Read this notice carefully, as it affects your rights.
For more information, visit [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMw8rb-2BzU8z9XTMCP-2FzYuUxHJQLCyPVXJairTp3EeWGSeciWzW_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPD-2FGHldV1QuDwcaPDvpNdKgD3FTQK5-2BV1MflbwnjTApHooh8uTT2-2F7wGp8Cp-2Bk2glwo-2BKBfNYuNq02ZJUFagWof1pur5vSYRABd-2BTAjVCSrFH-2F7vjSDSYgAhtL1v-2ByTSgEWKc5iu1vPf-2B8l9FnfcF9Pqk75JtlgW-2FemYtTgF9V1rxVxSFX-2FMyDwYxepAKAtDqA-3D-3D']www.ONPricingSettlement.com[/URL] or call 1 (844) 606-1114

WHAT IS THIS CASE ABOUT? A settlement (“Settlement”) has been proposed in the class action lawsuit referenced above pending in the Superior Court of the State of California in the County of San Francisco (“Action”). If the Court gives final approval to the Settlement, Old Navy, LLC, Old Navy Apparel, LLC, Old Navy Holdings, LLC, GPS Services, LLC, and The Gap, Inc. (collectively “Old Navy” or “Defendants”) will provide, for each eligible Class Member (eligibility described below) one or more Settlement Purchase Certificates good for a purchase of merchandise online or in-store at Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet stores in the United States, for (i) $5 or $10 in Settlement Purchase Certificates to use for purchase(s) (no minimum purchase required) or discount off of a purchase(s), subject to the additional conditions explained in the [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMwyqUIxDqPeJT-2BOfhw9moF-2Foj6F8CARUTRhbtjIpKowAfDWMM5OXLu5d6wN98fSH2nwak9a0PBKP9r7taFByRIfHXQ-2BXInAbs6lD8nTdcMxw1IOIOkEQskha5XJmm-2BtoK0A-3D-3DIj5T_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPNdc4dP5ZNHFZm0dxnhGbdqRSkLEd4EJJolMILs-2BvHHlTtb1aRIYVsN5ISC74Hx0i2Ft1MUdtwHZndQw2Va-2B5B7Jjonz3i2PaE2PGdadFW3WsOIri-2FvONy17asLV-2B1ORjE7D0vKuWZWLdh7-2FIN00-2FRvHacR1NlCQObZZmYvLkys1z8p27tnpIWehfNV9h1OwPQ-3D-3D']Long Form Notice[/URL].
WHAT IS THE ACTION ABOUT?
Anastasha Barba, James Andrews, Anna Nemykina and Brenda Tripicchio allege that Old Navy, LLC, Old Navy Apparel, LLC, Old Navy Holdings, LLC, GPS Services, LLC, and The Gap, Inc. engaged in deceptive advertising by advertising purportedly improper reference prices on merchandise. Gap denies wrongdoing and liability and both sides disagree on how much, if anything, the Class could have recovered after trial. No court has decided which side is right but both sides agreed to provide benefits to Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet customers and resolve the case.
WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE SETTLEMENT? You are a member of the Class if you are a United States citizen who made one or more purchases in-store at an Old Navy Store or Old Navy Outlet Store located in the United States, excluding purchases made while in Missouri, or online from the Old Navy website between November 12, 2015 and December 2, 2021, the date of entry of the Preliminary Approval Order.
WHAT RELIEF FOES THE SETTLEMENT PROVIDE? If you received this Email Notice and timely complete and submit a valid Claim Form, you shall receive one (1) Settlement Purchase Certificate for $5 any purchase or off any purchase (no minimum purchase required). Class Members with purchases from an Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet store of $90 or more during the Class Period may receive an additional $5 Settlement Purchase Certificate. In order to receive a Settlement Purchase Certificate(s) under the Settlement, you will need to file a Claim Form on or before May 31, 2022. Please see the [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMwyqUIxDqPeJT-2BOfhw9moF-2Foj6F8CARUTRhbtjIpKowAfDWMM5OXLu5d6wN98fSH2nwak9a0PBKP9r7taFByRIfHXQ-2BXInAbs6lD8nTdcMxw1IOIOkEQskha5XJmm-2BtoK0A-3D-3Dz2cu_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPGHyYg0FOi5u66yvrgb6bw0ZZIpA0kvZSiL-2F27hx8bBb-2BRO7uBUY4H5KYO-2BcapPfZnwmb9GgnXQ8DuZtnSul6JAghvuouTNTogKOpHnMmz-2BVRTKOAARRNIdttWskcHUYhy0VUCxJxX9AoP4cBidGhjZnOkDbtUtz541ZiS0lpAVhWjvzY6pqWBJq5dIqmFMDnQ-3D-3D']Long Form Notice[/URL] for additional information. To receive more (a second Settlement Purchase Certificate), you must timely complete and submit a valid Claim Form, and submit proof of such purchase(s).
You may file a claim online by clicking [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMw8rb-2BzU8z9XTMCP-2FzYuUxHIygYIJJkJ49Q-2FWm4EuRFAPEPsucpaSHHatZ2h4DiksyQ-3D-3D8q-r_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPM6CfOfNnR0L8PgWJPPkE-2BlMGa6JhlChCucQf-2FQepMClt09MxzMEvPIaQfqIbeZbZIAiK8M1hoa3A8Jxno9sj1iBEo3SiE5d1jLC6PbavegJ6M-2FlWZa3DxOeTdWdV3oYpn3rWntIJVKa7CcoQX4sHWwLuLDZX5-2FJfVoAE0dxrOJjPOZ-2FbY5bb7upyOlF5iNNNw-3D-3D']HERE[/URL].
You may also print a Claim Form by clicking [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMwyqUIxDqPeJT-2BOfhw9moF-2Foj6F8CARUTRhbtjIpKowAfDWMM5OXLu5d6wN98fSH2nwak9a0PBKP9r7taFByRIfGfdc4y9EFl2ZeI5-2F2QDzt0PhNg8aJ4oKWdh3bVlpeWvA-3D-3DJnrr_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPGcgdgXtZHWnM8ktiJUcV8bUZ-2FE9xkBagEJAVrsv7A4eavaBuuFnFNB-2FIv6uWf0dlImEBx6Rii-2FzHqLyEmX3GSHJaeIHHImdsOpbENhxqSa-2BJ4AGqxPtNf4muT961Qj8rJ5WBY-2B3pWEnjT9M-2FbRJrLfa9NNFOdIFhEHxbjY9ghy9epn1vwVta4xQC0H8FKgrDg-3D-3D']HERE[/URL].
You must submit your claim online no later than May 31, 2022, or if mailed, your claim must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2022.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
If you stay in the Class, you will be legally bound by the Settlement’s terms and you will release your claims against Defendants, regardless of whether you file a Claim Form. If you do not want to be legally bound by the Settlement, you must Opt-Out of the Settlement by February 16, 2022. If you Opt-Out, you will not be entitled to receive a Settlement Purchase Certificate(s) but you will retain the ability to file your own claim against Defendants. If you do not Opt-Out, you may Object to the Settlement by February 16, 2022. The [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMwyqUIxDqPeJT-2BOfhw9moF-2Foj6F8CARUTRhbtjIpKowAfDWMM5OXLu5d6wN98fSH2nwak9a0PBKP9r7taFByRIfHXQ-2BXInAbs6lD8nTdcMxw1IOIOkEQskha5XJmm-2BtoK0A-3D-3D1MUm_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPB15C2KasFeU6L78s1wxVeL7gRqJdYXQx8SicnXP8csvJ3ZC8hLR6c-2FQ5G-2F41wp2bEg2R5-2FR5E1CaTb5W0VJV8P-2BipI4Ei7LA5iZPRXVxhquZL-2Fkq2I82-2B52KI4CMioMyi-2FQPw5-2Bs-2BFfHRiKznC8FzbEr-2FIUzukjK4xC14i-2FV2Oxo7ERbagYqsycj-2BGzYLCgmw-3D-3D']Long Form Notice[/URL] available on the Settlement Website explains how to Opt-Out or Object. The Court will hold a Hearing on March 16, 2022 to consider whether to approve the Settlement and a request by the lawyers representing all Class Members for $3.,750,000 in attorneys' fees and costs, and for the class representatives' (Anastasha Barba, James Andrews, Anna Nemykina and Brenda Tripicchio) request for $2,500 each for their services. You may ask to appear at the hearing, but you don't have to.
FAIRNESS HEARING. A Fairness Hearing will be held on March 16, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. before the Honorable Ethan P. Schulman, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of San Francisco, located at 400 McAllister St., San Francisco CA 94102. The purpose of the Fairness Hearing will be for the Court to determine whether the Settlement should be approved as fair, reasonable, adequate, and in the best interests of the Settlement Class; to consider the award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to Class Counsel; and to consider the request for service awards to the Representative Plaintiffs. Class Counsel will file with the Court their motions for final approval of the Settlement no later than February 1, 2022 and for an award of attorneys’ fees and costs and Class Representatives’ service payments no later than February 1, 2022.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION? This Notice is only a summary. To get a copy of the Long Form Notice, Claim Form or Settlement Agreement or to learn more visit: the Settlement Website at [URL='http://url6726.onpricingsettlement.com/ls/click?upn=ikCTykQE-2BBcWbAsRpApMw8rb-2BzU8z9XTMCP-2FzYuUxHJQLCyPVXJairTp3EeWGSecMcrL_GRQu2i-2BHaFdxYV2iIiM1jZX-2B5CUtxEFj8ejYn5uIoW7guJW8vjRLJg1zD7-2BY52zOhnZZ6dolWiLxZKtZnxtQKFDb0ryDAuRMQENwvvszyzxJukRclB0zJMQKIXb1t9pfYItE0dtG8woVPkCR-2FoOYlmfk4jQvzUZRV-2BwmYpcUOLFL-2BBDtdLhuGtk9YnCXHxZ7i31xdwmT5fO9Nl4yUQupPFmvgXR6UBIZRJHW8yH8Md0Mbd6w5WPDthc3g1djEwFtl4fW3PzO6ODGpPDSXS3DG-2BqUxnCZhY3c7ERHJgw4B2YMsZpxDjnRupn8HbmZKU9BmBAJ3YN4lHgY-2F9ymEPqXqKTt0inEz-2FvnnA4b4K0SuFOqtOC9FzfbTGFGEy2zRhqFFM5EdzqppWHAklEuofR4Ew-3D-3D']www.ONPricingSettlement.com[/URL]; call toll-free at 1 (844) 606-1114; email [email protected] or you may write to the Settlement Administrator at:
Old Navy Pricing Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch St., Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103
DO NOT ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SETTLEMENT OR THE LITIGATION TO THE CLERK OF THE COURT OR THE JUDGE, DEFENDANT, OR DEFENDANT’S COUNSEL.
By: Order of
Ethan P. Schulman
JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I'm living in a simulation, my wife just got this class action suit thing, look at the judge who signed the notice.

NOTICE OF CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT

IF YOU MADE ONE OR MORE IN-STORE OR ONLINE PURCHASES AT OLD NAVY OR OLD NAVY OUTLET STORE IN THE UNITED STATES, EXCLUDING PURCHASES MADE WHILE IN MISSOURI, BETWEEN NOVEMBER 12, 2015 AND DECEMBER 2, 2021, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE AN AWARD TO USE IN-STORE OR ONLINE WITH ANY OF THESE STORES IN THE FUTURE FOR FUTURE PURCHASES.

You must file a Claim Form by May 31, 2022 to receive a settlement benefit.

A Court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation.

Read this notice carefully, as it affects your rights.
For more information, visit www.ONPricingSettlement.com or call 1 (844) 606-1114

WHAT IS THIS CASE ABOUT? A settlement (“Settlement”) has been proposed in the class action lawsuit referenced above pending in the Superior Court of the State of California in the County of San Francisco (“Action”). If the Court gives final approval to the Settlement, Old Navy, LLC, Old Navy Apparel, LLC, Old Navy Holdings, LLC, GPS Services, LLC, and The Gap, Inc. (collectively “Old Navy” or “Defendants”) will provide, for each eligible Class Member (eligibility described below) one or more Settlement Purchase Certificates good for a purchase of merchandise online or in-store at Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet stores in the United States, for (i) $5 or $10 in Settlement Purchase Certificates to use for purchase(s) (no minimum purchase required) or discount off of a purchase(s), subject to the additional conditions explained in the Long Form Notice.
WHAT IS THE ACTION ABOUT?
Anastasha Barba, James Andrews, Anna Nemykina and Brenda Tripicchio allege that Old Navy, LLC, Old Navy Apparel, LLC, Old Navy Holdings, LLC, GPS Services, LLC, and The Gap, Inc. engaged in deceptive advertising by advertising purportedly improper reference prices on merchandise. Gap denies wrongdoing and liability and both sides disagree on how much, if anything, the Class could have recovered after trial. No court has decided which side is right but both sides agreed to provide benefits to Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet customers and resolve the case.
WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE SETTLEMENT? You are a member of the Class if you are a United States citizen who made one or more purchases in-store at an Old Navy Store or Old Navy Outlet Store located in the United States, excluding purchases made while in Missouri, or online from the Old Navy website between November 12, 2015 and December 2, 2021, the date of entry of the Preliminary Approval Order.
WHAT RELIEF FOES THE SETTLEMENT PROVIDE? If you received this Email Notice and timely complete and submit a valid Claim Form, you shall receive one (1) Settlement Purchase Certificate for $5 any purchase or off any purchase (no minimum purchase required). Class Members with purchases from an Old Navy and Old Navy Outlet store of $90 or more during the Class Period may receive an additional $5 Settlement Purchase Certificate. In order to receive a Settlement Purchase Certificate(s) under the Settlement, you will need to file a Claim Form on or before May 31, 2022. Please see the Long Form Notice for additional information. To receive more (a second Settlement Purchase Certificate), you must timely complete and submit a valid Claim Form, and submit proof of such purchase(s).
You may file a claim online by clicking HERE.
You may also print a Claim Form by clicking HERE.
You must submit your claim online no later than May 31, 2022, or if mailed, your claim must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2022.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
If you stay in the Class, you will be legally bound by the Settlement’s terms and you will release your claims against Defendants, regardless of whether you file a Claim Form. If you do not want to be legally bound by the Settlement, you must Opt-Out of the Settlement by February 16, 2022. If you Opt-Out, you will not be entitled to receive a Settlement Purchase Certificate(s) but you will retain the ability to file your own claim against Defendants. If you do not Opt-Out, you may Object to the Settlement by February 16, 2022. The Long Form Notice available on the Settlement Website explains how to Opt-Out or Object. The Court will hold a Hearing on March 16, 2022 to consider whether to approve the Settlement and a request by the lawyers representing all Class Members for $3.,750,000 in attorneys' fees and costs, and for the class representatives' (Anastasha Barba, James Andrews, Anna Nemykina and Brenda Tripicchio) request for $2,500 each for their services. You may ask to appear at the hearing, but you don't have to.
FAIRNESS HEARING. A Fairness Hearing will be held on March 16, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. before the Honorable Ethan P. Schulman, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of San Francisco, located at 400 McAllister St., San Francisco CA 94102. The purpose of the Fairness Hearing will be for the Court to determine whether the Settlement should be approved as fair, reasonable, adequate, and in the best interests of the Settlement Class; to consider the award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to Class Counsel; and to consider the request for service awards to the Representative Plaintiffs. Class Counsel will file with the Court their motions for final approval of the Settlement no later than February 1, 2022 and for an award of attorneys’ fees and costs and Class Representatives’ service payments no later than February 1, 2022.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION? This Notice is only a summary. To get a copy of the Long Form Notice, Claim Form or Settlement Agreement or to learn more visit: the Settlement Website at www.ONPricingSettlement.com; call toll-free at 1 (844) 606-1114; email [email protected] or you may write to the Settlement Administrator at:
Old Navy Pricing Settlement Administrator
1650 Arch St., Suite 2210
Philadelphia, PA 19103
DO NOT ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SETTLEMENT OR THE LITIGATION TO THE CLERK OF THE COURT OR THE JUDGE, DEFENDANT, OR DEFENDANT’S COUNSEL.
By: Order of
Ethan P. Schulman
JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
Did you type all this out? Or hit CTRL + C and then CTRL + P?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I typed it all out with no typos? Be funnier. I'll give you a pass...... this time... atalker. Seriously though what are the odds, my wife forwarded to me, I look at it and I'm like holeeeee shit, we are in the fatrix.
Calm down boomia I’m just joshin ya