• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We called Hooligan's for an official statement regarding Patrick's doxxing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
mr-bean-waiting.gif

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Bout to eat a lil taste of edibles my brother gave me from his gf's cancer ridden mom

Had it once before and it was great. Hope this recollection of events goes well cause i've only ever tried to tell 1 friend about this place and I couldn't try for more than 15 seconds before just saying "it's just really funny and there's no way to explain it justly."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Bout to eat a lil taste of edibles my brother gave me from his gf's cancer ridden mom

Had it once before and it was great. Hope this recollection of events goes well cause i've only ever tried to tell 1 friend about this place and I couldn't try for more than 15 seconds before just saying "it's just really funny and there's no way to explain it justly."
Had some edibles a couple weeks ago. Ate them while watching a movie. Fell asleep because they didnt kick in. Woke up and I was so blasted and was still getting higher. The whole next day was shot before it started. It reminded me why I dont like edibles.

G

Had some edibles a couple weeks ago. Ate them while watching a movie. Fell asleep because they didnt kick in. Woke up and I was so blasted and was still getting higher. The whole next day was shot before it started. It reminded me why I dont like edibles.
I like to be in control...Bongs/Blunts you smoke and then you stop.

Edibles...your metabolism is in control, not you...fuck that shit