Wayne’s World sucks- what are some other classic movies that don’t hold up?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Epstein passenger, nigga.

Didn’t that turn out to be a different Chris Tucker? I’m not super invested in him so if he’s a pedo guy I’ll acknowledge it. My big thing when the Louie shit came out was, “fuck, I like him so much and it’s going to be really hard :pfg_sm: to defend him if he was blocking the door.”

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Agree to disagree, brotherman.
1679874438951.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I might be autistic as fuck but I did have zero laughs at Wayne’s World. Full disclosure, I watched it for the first time recently.
I actually love Waynes World to death but I respect your opinion fully because it is impossible for me to reflect on the franchise without a heavy nostalgia filter. It was the first movie I loved as a really little kid because my older siblings were always playing the VHS tape

I actually love Waynes World to death but I respect your opinion fully because it is impossible for me to reflect on the franchise without a heavy nostalgia filter. It was the first movie I loved as a really little kid because my older siblings were always playing the VHS tape
I never really liked Garth at all. The Wayne parts were way funnier IMO.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think my opinion would be 100% different if I enjoyed it when I was younger. I do acknowledge that. For example, I fucking love “Beer League” to this day.