• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Waww the large number of pre 1995 studies that said faggots molested kids at rates 5-10 times higher than heterosexuals?

G

I had a debate for my Journalism class in HS over some story about gays coaching kids, the class was split 70-30 or so in favor of no gays in it, but I found like 4-5 studies that showed gay men were the most likely to molest kids with rates literally hundreds of precent higher than straights. This was around 1986-87, those studies are gone, poof, disappeared. They can't be found on google, when did this happen? Now study after study claim gays don't offend like this, my own eyes saw the old data, society clearly in an anecdotal way supported those beliefs through the queers being excluded, but people pretend that isn't the case. How did this happen?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
avocado.jpg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I had a debate for my Journalism class in HS over some story about gays coaching kids, the class was split 70-30 or so in favor of no gays in it, but I found like 4-5 studies that showed gay men were the most likely to molest kids with rates literally hundreds of precent higher than straights. This was around 1986-87, those studies are gone, poof, disappeared. They can't be found on google, when did this happen? Now study after study claim gays don't offend like this, my own eyes saw the old data, society clearly in an anecdotal way supported those beliefs through the queers being excluded, but people pretend that isn't the case. How did this happen?
Try looking up the pre-covid mask studies where they advocated doctors not wearing masks in surgery because they had literally no effect. Have you read 1984? Even Orwell in his wildest fascist hate dreams could not have fathomed the ruthless efficiency with which censorship of information takes place now.

G

Try looking up the pre-covid mask studies where they advocated doctors not wearing masks in surgery because they had literally no effect. Have you read 1984? Even Orwell in his wildest fascist hate dreams could not have fathomed the ruthless efficiency with which censorship of information takes place now.
I just was talking to my wife about this. They need about a decade of newtruth circulating before they just start deleting the historical record on any issue. I was letting my son watch F Troop, because I grew up on shit like that, and Agarn was pretending to be US Grant and called General Lee, "Bob", so in 1965 Robert E Lee was still an affable syled character to all of America. He was a hero to so many of our WW 2 commanders and now HS kids act like he was Hitler.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I just was talking to my wife about this. They need about a decade of newtruth circulating before they just start deleting the historical record on any issue. I was letting my son watch F Troop, because I grew up on shit like that, and Agarn was pretending to be US Grant and called General Lee, "Bob", so in 1965 Robert E Lee was still an affable syled character to all of America. He was a hero to so many of our WW 2 commanders and now HS kids act like he was Hitler.
Good point, look at old Looney Tunes cartoons where most characters are interchangeably fighting for the South or North, neither is portrayed as the “good” side. The civil war was a tragedy and the whole country lost. There were no good guys.

Most censorship now is taking place in the manner of ‘Approved’ news sources and fact checking being done by jews. Kids grow up thinking if it’s on wikipedia it must be true. Hey it says Gavin McInnes is a white supremacist, must be true. Hey it doesn’t say that Joe Biden may have molested Ashley, must be conspiracy theorists.

G

Good point, look at old Looney Tunes cartoons where most characters are interchangeably fighting for the South or North, neither is portrayed as the “good” side. The civil war was a tragedy and the whole country lost. There were no good guys.

Most censorship now is taking place in the manner of ‘Approved’ news sources and fact checking being done by jews. Kids grow up thinking if it’s on wikipedia it must be true. Hey it says Gavin McInnes is a white supremacist, must be true. Hey it doesn’t say that Joe Biden may have molested Ashley, must be conspiracy theorists.
The rapidity with which the past was scrubbed is unreal. People I know who knew better now act like the things they used to say they didn't say. It really seems all biblical and I say that with a long history of knocking the end times believers.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Because the literal reality is that kid fuckers like Hildy want to rape your actual kid? It's changing overnight with these monsters and retardedly posting Niko pics makes that more tolerable? I can't even laugh at these people anymore, they're pure evil.
No one wants to fuck your little fatties, don't worry you lispy boomer retard.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Because the literal reality is that kid fuckers like Hildy want to rape your actual kid? It's changing overnight with these monsters and retardedly posting Niko pics makes that more tolerable? I can't even laugh at these people anymore, they're pure evil.
Boomia, yes it was quite funny that someone posted a sincere diatribe about the globohomo agenda and the first reply was Niko’s disgusting cock. What else COULD the first reply be on this website? What did you think would happen?

Also of course homos molest kids. Most predators of female children are men, why wouldn’t the same apply to predators of male children? Now add in the fact that most gays were likely molested / are degenerates… Just look at the sex lives of “non”-pedo gays. Of course they’re fucking kids. Everyone knows it instinctively. No study needed.

Forum Clout
Boomia, yes it was quite funny that someone posted a sincere diatribe about the globohomo agenda and the first reply was Niko’s disgusting cock. What else COULD the first reply be on this website? What did you think would happen?

Also of course homos molest kids. Most predators of female children are men, why wouldn’t the same apply to predators of male children? Now add in the fact that most gays were likely molested / are degenerates… Just look at the sex lives of “non”-pedo gays. Of course they’re fucking kids. Everyone knows it instinctively. No study needed.

G

Nah, it's obvious from other posts with Niko's asshole, most of us have tired over it, with the pedos it's even more tiresome.