• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWW shit we actually like...

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Big fan of NIN, Trents soundtracks too. Tool, QOTSA, Prince, Manic Street Preachers, The Prodigy, The Cure, The Pogues, Garbage (Shirley Manson will never go past her sell by date), tons of 80s shit like Depeche Mode, Nitzer Ebb, Cocteau Twins, Killing Joke, P. I. L, Revolting Cocks...
I can't walk to the local shop without music. Thankfully gigs are happening again.
I remember at one show I seen Peaches as the opening act she showed her big thick kike bush and was slapping at it...even I was put off... Ugh...

You guys?

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
What the fuck are you talking about? They're shit I'm making fun of Fatrick. You're fuckin around right
Child, suckling infant... You know nothing about music child. I have impeccable taste.

(ps... Yes! See my favourite music above. I may be a faggot for liking shit like Massive Attack or something but I'll never be as much a faggot as Fatrick)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jokes at Phil's expense aside, Brand X.

Fucker really could drum.