• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAWD getting flak for buying beer with a passport?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
fun fact, i've never fucked a black women... but i kind of want to. they really are nice to me. i see where bill burr's coming from. DUDE!
Me either, I just can't get over their man faces, I could do a nice mulatto that has female features. But those gorilla skulled west African phenotypes do nothing for me

G

Me either, I just can't get over their man faces, I could do a nice mulatto that has female features. But those gorilla skulled west African phenotypes do nothing for me
yeah it'd be weird kissing them
There's this nigger jungle asian I was seeing for a while, and every time I kissed her I felt NOTHING. Like I wasn't feeling any kind of sex or romance or anything.... it was so weird. i've never had that before. I wonder what causes that.

G

I think some of these minimum wagers are just so scared of selling to an underage that they need the horizontal license and nothing else. I’ve heard people say they still had their vertical license (junior I guess?) and they were refused when they went out of state because the people just assumed it was a shitty fake

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think some of these minimum wagers are just so scared of selling to an underage that they need the horizontal license and nothing else. I’ve heard people say they still had their vertical license (junior I guess?) and they were refused when they went out of state because the people just assumed it was a shitty fake
A lot of bars won’t take out of state id’s for that reason. I do get that. But also I look young-ish but definitely nowhere near under 21.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
American ID rules are retarded. 23 years ago went to Disney in Florida on a big family holiday with cousins and family friends in a big group. I was the oldest kid at 14 youngest would've been about 5 and they wouldn't surve 40 year old adults in a Fridays as they didn't have Id.
My grandfather got ID’d at a bar. He’s almost fucking 90 haha.