• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW The Toronto Airport Gold Heist ($15 million in gold abd other valuables)? Modern Day Lufthansa Heist-

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Probably an inside job of sorts. It will be interesting to see how they unload it. The Lufthansa Heist was basically the beginning of the end for Jimmy Burke; Paul Vario, and Henry Hill-- just too much money to steal. Funny enough, they didn't go to prison for the Heist- Burke got hemmed up in college basketball gambling/shaving points and Vario was imprisoned on racketeering charges unrelated to Lufthansa.

Edit: I think it's $15 million US and $20 to $22 million Canadian is what us being reported. It was essentially the perfect crime- let's see if Canadian Stacks Edwards fell asleep in the getaway car.

200w (6).gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
God, how I hope diversity hires at the airport allowed this to happen. 'Tis Trudeau's Canada, after all.
This is what happens when the leader of your country's name is Justin. When I was a boy growing up with kids named Justin, I never thought there would ever be a day that I'd meet a grown man named Justin. It's a kid's name.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Now anyone who has seen the wonderful half season tv show Smith with Ray Liotta will know that all gold has a chemical impurity signature that makes it unique to its source and thus very easy to identify, as such, these people will need their own smelting lab before they can even hope to sell an ounce of it, as Ray Liotta and his team have to do right before the show is cancelled like 7 episodes in.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
This is what happens when the leader of your country's name is Justin. When I was a boy growing up with kids named Justin, I never thought there would ever be a day that I'd meet a grown man named Justin. It's a kid's name.
Hopefully future prime minister Cody Tannenbaum is tougher on street shitter malfeasance.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is likely Mossad/Russian/Chinese or some other major government backed organized crime group. The Italian mafia often had the backing of the CIA at different times like WWII or Cuba. And the Mossad are heavily involved in the jewish and Russian mobs in America if not outright running them. As for the largest heists this is not even in the top 100.

Anyone remember Dan Gertler? One kike was able to bribe officials in the Congo for the rights to various mineral deposits worth billions for basically pennies on the dollar. He bought the mines using government information in the Congo that were worth north of $10billion for around $100million total and then walked away with the rest minus the bribes. He is currently under US sanctions from both Trump and Biden because not even they could ignore his crime ring because of how high profile it became. He basically stole billions of dollars in minerals from the Congo without paying anything more than a few bribes and was obviously Mossad (and likely CIA) backed.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
This is likely Mossad/Russian/Chinese or some other major government backed organized crime group. The Italian mafia often had the backing of the CIA at different times like WWII or Cuba.
I have no knowledge of who pulled it off, but we have the mafia up here too. I live 2 minutes from where a mobster was gunned down a few years ago, RICO may have fucked up American LCN but it's still thriving in Canada.

wall.jpg