• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW- Party Down? New Season Out In 11 Days.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
WWAWD Wet Hot American Summer? It watch pretty good.

them doing it as a prequel as they get older is, in itself, genius

the show wasn't bad, wasn't as memorable as the movie obviously, but it was done really well. and you could tell only funny people ever liked that movie, so it probably didn't have a lot of over sight on "this needs to happen for the toys" like with star wars and super popular franchises

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

the show wasn't bad, wasn't as memorable as the movie obviously, but it was done really well. and you could tell only funny people ever liked that movie, so it probably didn't have a lot of over sight on "this needs to happen for the toys" like with star wars and super popular franchises
I enjoyed the prequel a lot but definitely not as good as the movie. Have you seen They Came Together? It's pretty fucking funny.

G

I enjoyed the prequel a lot but definitely not as good as the movie. Have you seen They Came Together? It's pretty fucking funny.
That's a good movie too

I only watched the prequel series, thought it was pretty funny. I never watched the Ten Years Later follow-up. The movie is just a classic and I'd have been fine if they'd left it the fawk alone.