• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW Not Another Teen Movie?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It's easily the best and last of the parody film genre (Scary Movie was okay). It's insane that they can't or don't make movies like this anymore- Easily one of my favorite comedies ever, but most people I meet irl, are neutral at best to it. From the opening scene it's just fantastic.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's easily the best and last of the parody film genre (Scary Movie was okay). It's insane that they can't or don't make movies like this anymore- Easily one of my favorite comedies ever, but most people I meet irl, are neutral at best to it. From the opening scene it's just fantastic.

My wife and I love this movie and watch it often! We own the dvd
It is the last of the parody movies because new movies are CGI fuck fests not worthy of a parody

EraGodless

Forum Clout
My wife and I love this movie and watch it often! We own the dvd
It is the last of the parody movies because new movies are CGI fuck fests not worthy of a parody
It's similar to the Naked Gun series in that, even if you didn't know the source material and what they're parodying, they would still be legitimately funny movies. Knowing what they're parodying is just a bonus.