• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW never washing your feet?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I definitely spend the least amount of time washing my feet and really only started doing it when an ex girlfriend showered with me and pointed out I never wash my feet. I also wear socks at all times unless I'm in the shower. Not a fan of men's feet including my own.

G

I only let Popes wash my feet, child

19141999_6.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I definitely spend the least amount of time washing my feet and really only started doing it when an ex girlfriend showered with me and pointed out I never wash my feet. I also wear socks at all times unless I'm in the shower. Not a fan of men's feet including my own.
Really? I love being barefoot when I’m home.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Really? I love being barefoot when I’m home.
Yeah it actually feels very unnatural and uncomfortable to me to be barefoot. I guess for most people the opposite is true. I don't know when this started because my siblings were always barefoot as kids but it's always bothered me. Fez had a similar thing where he had to wear socks all the time.