• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WAWAW- Muslim Cunts In America Complaining About The "Ubiquity" of Christmas?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Fucking stupid whore. There are plenty of predominantly Muslim countries she can move her and her shitty family to, but that's not palatable because then she'd actually have to practice her religion (give up driving and pretty much shutting the fuck up unless she's spoken to). And Yahoo has the fucking nerve to put this as one of their top stories and then of course not allow comments.

Here's a blurb from this ungrateful cunt:

"You see, my family and I are Muslims. Christmas is not a holiday we celebrate. While it is nice to see the décor and lights, in some ways public spaces ought to be sensitive to different cultures and religions, especially if we don’t observe a holiday. Not doing so can feel coercive to many. There are only so many things we can opt out of without having a feeling of exclusion in the process."

Poor you. Bitch.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
she can do that, or you can just not give a shit about it
I give a shit about it because places like the Jew York Times give this bitch a platform. Imagine being a Christian in a Muslim country and whatever shit news rag printed a story about you not appreciating Ramadan and it being "forced" on you. This shit only happens in the West because of kikes and liberal/Dem white people.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Also nice devotion to Islam, stupid. Remember the part in the Quran where Jesus is the Messiah? Even if this isn't his actual birthday and the traditions are all pagan shit, you should be grateful that people are thinking about your literal savior and celebrating his life today. Talk shit about Isa in wherever the fuck your parents came from and see what happens.

Your skin is the color of shit and your cunt smells like cumin, you Haram bitch.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Christmas is the default holiday. Deal with it kikes and sand niggers.
Honestly it's just Jew lies that anybody is upset about this. I live in n area with a decent Arab population and none of them are bothered by Christmas. One of my college friends roommates was a Jew and told me Hanukkah isn't nearly as important to Jews as Christmas is to christians.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I give a shit about it because places like the Jew York Times give this bitch a platform. Imagine being a Christian in a Muslim country and whatever shit news rag printed a story about you not appreciating Ramadan and it being "forced" on you. This shit only happens in the West because of kikes and liberal/Dem white people.

Imagine the JYT stirring up bad sentiments intentionally. So you're right.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'm helping

74C5D1DE-E1A6-42F4-98F3-5D1F8E9676FC.jpeg