• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watching The Warriors

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It really is. It's amazing how well it turned out considering all the behind the scenes bullshit that was going on. And thank God we have been spared any unnecessary remakes or sequels.
yea? a difficult production? I don't remember the circumstances. i'm going to venture a guess james remar's substance problems played a part

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
An all-timer for me, though I haven't seen it in a few years.
It has a fantastical otherworldly feel from its origins but stays grounded to a very real and relatable modern world, bonus points for a grungy 70s NYC setting. Characters are distinct and likable, act in ways that mostly make sense in context, and all play important roles in moving the story along. Pacing is spot on, in no small part due to a score and soundtrack that are amazing even if you don't care for synthy stuff, and the oldies radio DJ as an omniscient narrator really does it for me.
Video game is PFG, too.
Favorite Warrior? Mine is Ajax, accusing everyone of "turning faggot" on him. Real Ass Dude™️

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It really is. It's amazing how well it turned out considering all the behind the scenes bullshit that was going on. And thank God we have been spared any unnecessary remakes or sequels.
The will have a remake version with a rubenquise "Afro-Latino" female lead and it will be pretty PFG

:pfg_sm: :colin_sm: plus lots of Queer stuff and Israel ball washing, child
🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🥹

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I barely ever am impressed with movies, but the first 20 mins or so I was glued to the screen, particularly the part where the big chin guy kills Cyrus after his speech, and frames The Warriors. I can see why Rockstar would have wanted to make a game out of that movie 30 years later. It's that awesome.