• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watching Mama Raven get facefucked by TomTom the clown to own the MAGA trolls

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220129-120458_Brave.jpg

This fat load can't even make an occasional self-deprecating joke about his own obesity but will degrade his own mother for [checks notes] four Twitter likes. He really thinks he looks like s seasoned comic taking down a heckler here.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
View attachment 21986

This fat load can't even make an occasional self-deprecating joke about his own obesity but will degrade his own mother for [checks notes] four Twitter likes. He really thinks he looks like s seasoned comic taking down a heckler here.
This is just a weird exchange. "I watch my parents fuck". Wow, Rick, fuckin' got him.

Forum Clout
I didn't know that Pat used to have a Stand-Up Comedian avatar. That means he actually took his open mic career seriously and was doing his best to be funny on twitter. It's no wonder why Pat hates us so much. If the OnA community knows anything, it's stand-up comedy and Pat has never been intentionally funny once in his entire life.