Watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 2

G

I think it's pretty funny, honestly. That kid is so campy, it's like seeing Nana as a teen. A fruit prancing around with phallic imagery seems almost quaint. A modern version would be a trans allegory with Freddy performing a bottom surgery. What's your pronouns now, bitch?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I haven't seen it in over a decade but there's a scene in it where the lead is standing over his sisters bed I think and says something with Freddy's voice and it's terrifying.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Saw this once as a kid and I thought it was just a regular Elm St movie, then I watched it as an adult. The lead is this limp-wristed, mincing faggot who shrieks his way through the every scene. The part where the gym teacher gets whipped in the shower couldn’t be more flamingly queer unless it was sucking off back up dancers at a lady gaga concert. It is the most undeniably screamingly bent film.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I can't believe the director denied this was a gay film. This is the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen. I timestamped it at 19:44... have a look at that and tell me that isn't unnecessarily gay.

He's either an idiot or a liar. Probably both. Hollywood is so used to hiding their intentions, they'll shamelessly lie about anything. Jews don't control Hollywood, you're being antisemitic. We're not in league with Communists, this is a witch hunt. We're not promoting homosexuality and pedophilia, this is homophobic!

EraGodless

He's either an idiot or a liar. Probably both. Hollywood is so used to hiding their intentions, they'll shamelessly lie about anything. Jews don't control Hollywood, you're being antisemitic. We're not in league with Communists, this is a witch hunt. We're not promoting homosexuality and pedophilia, this is homophobic!
There are very few things that are in movies, music videos, TV shows, and commercials that are unintentional.