• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched The Whale (2023)

Forum Clout
tfw Whale.jpg

I didn't like it. I'm happy Brenden was vindicated and taught (((them))) a lesson, but the movie blew.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I just finished it. It was fantastic. I am now completely convinced Darren Aronowski has never met or spoken to another human being in his life. It was just an amazing piece of fiction cooked up in a very angry, self pitying, and lonely mind. Darren is really dipping his toes into Tommy Wiseau waters.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It’s a well acted, boring story.
What movie were you watching. The movie I saw had a man constantly suffering heart failure, his daughter threatening to call the cops and accuse guys of rape unless they smoke pot, a definitely not Mormon missionary going rogue, and a man putting smuckers jelly on a sandwich and puking. It's an amazing story, one of the best ever told.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
What movie were you watching. The movie I saw had a man constantly suffering heart failure, his daughter threatening to call the cops and accuse guys of rape unless they smoke pot, a definitely not Mormon missionary going rogue, and a man putting smuckers jelly on a sandwich and puking. It's an amazing story, one of the best ever told.
It was boring as fuck and predictable.