• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched The Terminator (1984)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It ruled. Haven't seen it since childhood and didn't appreciate then because I saw the second one first. It's PFG for what it is.

1679604747151.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Everyone in sci-fi ripped off Dick!

So you're saying is that Patrick S Tomlinson is following a rich tradition?

Anyway, the original Terminator is a perfect movie; everything about it made sense and moved logically based on what happened before, which is difficult in a story with time travel. The funny thing is, the story is so tight that the sequels make no sense. Skynet was already defeated before Kyle went back in time, when did it have time to develop a liquid metal Terminator? Or a lady Terminator?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've seen Judgement Day a bunch and I don't think I've ever actually seen the first one now that I think about it. If you had of asked me before right now if I'd seen The Terminator, I probably would've been like "yeah" without even thinking about it but now I'm thinking I only ever saw the "I'll be back" part in Encino Man.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
So you're saying is that Patrick S Tomlinson is following a rich tradition?

Anyway, the original Terminator is a perfect movie; everything about it made sense and moved logically based on what happened before, which is difficult in a story with time travel. The funny thing is, the story is so tight that the sequels make no sense. Skynet was already defeated before Kyle went back in time, when did it have time to develop a liquid metal Terminator? Or a lady Terminator?

T2 was just an excuse for James Cameron to remake T1 with the budget that he wanted.