• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I thought it was alright. I enjoyed The Lobster more

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I thought it was alright. I enjoyed The Lobster more
Same here. Even though I was a little bummed out it got serious at the end because I thought the first half was really funny. Still a great movie and Colin Ferral is very underated in my opinion.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Same here. Even though I was a little bummed out it got serious at the end because I thought the first half was really funny. Still a great movie and Colin Ferral is very underated in my opinion.
Agreed. The 1st half of that movie is great but the 2nd half and conclusion is rather underwhelming.

If I'm being honest I'm not a huge Lanthimos fan. His film's are shot great, but his style of everything being deadpan and emotionless just doesn't work for me. I don't hate his films, but even The Lobster and Killing I just think are alright. I tried watching The Favourite and shut it off after 45 minutes cause I couldn't get into it.