• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched The Brood (1979)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of blew. It's very well-made, as you'd expect of a Cronenberg movie, visually appealing. The supposedly scary scenes are laughable at best and annoying at worst. It's boring. I guess, horror is a genre for faggots and retards.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
1654192538492.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It's great if you know why he made it. He was just finished with a really messy divorce. The most based movie on divorce tbphwc. Sure the effects are cheesy but the movie is good.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
The most based movie on divorce tbphwc.
I'll always respect your opinion on movies but "my ex is a cunt" isn't all that based a statement. This is probably comparable with your opinion on Titane (2022). You could tell it was a well-made movie and understand that other people like it, but you thought it kind of blew (2/4).
I liked it and found it quite disturbing.
I regret that I said the horror genre was for faggots and retards. (CuntFucker is zooted on Jameson tonight.) I actually still find BOB from Twin Peaks unsettling.

G

Is this a movie about Jim Norton going into a dark place so he can fawking brooood?