• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched The Birds (1963)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of blew. Few fun scenes and I enjoyed the old time special effects but overall a really boring watch.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Hitchcock's thrillers have that problem. He was so influential, that other movies built on what he did, so his stuff doesn't hold up as well. Fat ass was a victim of his own success.

I guess he hated Tippi Hedren, so he had real birds peck her in that attic scene.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Hitchcock was a tool. Tons of studio power to basically make anything. Makes a bunch of gimmicky films that are culturally irrelevant now and almost no one watches. Tries to sleep with all of his lead actresses but they laugh in his face. Tippi Hedren reportedly mocked him for being a fatass and ugly and he lost his mind and never recovered mentally. The guy used to sit around in his office fantasizing so badly about raping her that he made a movie where there was a POV rape scene with her being raped. Guy was nuts.

That being said, his harassing of Tippi Hedren is still hilarious at how creative it was. He put her in a locked room and had the extras throw live birds at her for the attack scenes in The Birds. And when the birds kept flying away from her, they tied strings to the birds' legs and to her shirt so that the birds couldn't fly away and then they started attacking her.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Hitchcock was a tool. Tons of studio power to basically make anything. Makes a bunch of gimmicky films that are culturally irrelevant now and almost no one watches. Tries to sleep with all of his lead actresses but they laugh in his face. Tippi Hedren reportedly mocked him for being a fatass and ugly and he lost his mind and never recovered mentally. The guy used to sit around in his office fantasizing so badly about raping her that he made a movie where there was a POV rape scene with her being raped. Guy was nuts.

That being said, his harassing of Tippi Hedren is still hilarious at how creative it was. He put her in a locked room and had the extras throw live birds at her for the attack scenes in The Birds. And when the birds kept flying away from her, they tied strings to the birds' legs and to her shirt so that the birds couldn't fly away and then they started attacking her.
From wiki: "Hedren's daughter Melanie Griffith claims that Hitchcock's abuse extended to her when he played a "prank" by gifting six-year-old Melanie with a wax figure of her mother in a miniature coffin."

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
@admin
EIOLCZDGIZFWHLEKJJR3HMFDJU.png

This would go great in a Film/TV subforum.
What the fuck?!

G

What the fuck?!
Oh so you're going to sit there and tell me you've never wanted to fuck a ten year old from the back, and blow a huge load inside of her because you know she's not going to get pregnant because she hasn't had her period yet?

You guys are fucking LAME.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Oh so you're going to sit there and tell me you've never wanted to fuck a ten year old from the back, and blow a huge load inside of her because you know she's not going to get pregnant because she hasn't had her period yet?

You guys are fucking LAME.
I'm afraid to end up on some watchlist if I rib this.

G

Almost all old movies suck. You gotta remember they didn't have shit else to do with their time back then
You’re not wrong, brothaman but one of my favorite movies is a forties classic [URL]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/arsenic-and-old-lace-1944[/URL]

G

I rewatched Vertigo not too long ago, and I was bored out of my mind, tbphwy. I remembered it being good, and it really doesn't have much to offer when you're aware of the twist. WWAWD Hitchcock being the proto-Shyamalan?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
The worst Hitchcock movie. Once a woman told me this was her favorite Hitchcock movie and I stopped talking to her.