• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Smile (2022)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of blew. Jew broad fights Richard D. James Album. Drawn out and sometimes annoying and unintentionally funny. Shitty dialogue and characterization. It was decent for a horror movie though. Unsettling at times even.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It kind of blew. Jew broad fights Richard D. James Album. Drawn out and sometimes annoying and unintentionally funny. Shitty dialogue and characterization. It was decent for a horror movie though. Unsettling at times even.
People have been telling me it's the best horror movie they've seen. The last time someone told me that it was about fucking Terrifier so I'm prepared for this to suck.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I thought the random teaser trailer they threw in front of Top Gun was cool, but everyone I've talked to said it's just a bunch of jump scares and not much substance. I'll watch it when it hits streaming.
People have been telling me it's the best horror movie they've seen. The last time someone told me that it was about fucking Terrifier so I'm prepared for this to suck.
Terrifier was so fucking awful and so low budget even the large amounts of gore looked like shit. It's the kind of movies teens will act like is good but they think it's edgy. I did watch Terrifier 2 a few weeks ago and while I didn't think it was great either was an improvement over the first.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I thought the random teaser trailer they threw in front of Top Gun was cool, but everyone I've talked to said it's just a bunch of jump scares and not much substance. I'll watch it when it hits streaming.

Terrifier was so fucking awful and so low budget even the large amounts of gore looked like shit. It's the kind of movies teens will act like is good but they think it's edgy. I did watch Terrifier 2 a few weeks ago and while I didn't think it was great either was an improvement over the first.
But people threw up and fainted at screeeenings!!!! Ya? Did they?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I was expecting Barbarian to be good too

Watched it with my girlfriend and called out everything that happened as a joke but it turned true each time
No offense to WKUK Zach cause i think that's what he aimed for but he's also a fag and killed Trevor Moore in a ritual to get this shot at all of this so if he's offended by me so be it

Is the non-Cam rip available now for Smile? I'll watch it with the gf but again not expecting much

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Watched it with my girlfriend and called out everything that happened as a joke but it turned true each time
No offense to WKUK Zach cause i think that's what he aimed for but he's also a fag and killed Trevor Moore in a ritual to get this shot at all of this so if he's offended by me so be it

Is the non-Cam rip available now for Smile? I'll watch it with the gf but again not expecting much
Some chinky subtitle version is floating around that's not a cam.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Bump, just saw this last night. Some pretty good jump scares, one got me good. I wasn't feeling the lead actress for the first 15-20 minutes of the movie when she was "normal", but once shit started happening she played crazy very well.

The weirdest part was she goes to therapy, got an buttoned-up older lady therapist, and I'm like who the fuck is this actress? I shamefully had to google it on my phone but it was Calamity Jane from Deadwood.

But yeah, it's basically It Follows without the sex.

G

Barbarian would have been better if it was Justin Long and the guy who played Pennywise in the new IT as psychos who lured people to that house using an Air Bnb double-booking ruse and then tortured them and made snuff movies which Long sold to rich Hollywood sickos. Then he blackmails them to get out of his MeTooing. Or something. The mutants in the basement was a let down.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I didn't care for it that much. Too derivative of other horror movies and the best jump scare was spoiled in the trailer. Acting sucked. The scene where she has the dream and Kal Penn starts ripping off his face was ribs.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Watching it now. 18 minutes in, learned main girl is in an interracial relationship, so not too concerned if she live or dies.

Forum Clout
Watching it now. 18 minutes in, learned main girl is in an interracial relationship, so not too concerned if she live or dies.
it's the first thing my 10/10 chinese girl questioningly exclaims every time it happens in a movie (every movie)

I didn't even give her the skinny on it, she did it before she knew i was funny/racist. I just do my part and point out that it's always a black male and white female and why she thinks that is.. She says what do you mean and I just swipe at my nose asking what DO i mean