• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Mystic River (2003)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Overrated dumb film. Relies on tons of wacky magical coincidences. Three guys all are childhood friends, one is molested, one grows up to be a cop. They all still live in the same area. Night that the girl is killed a pedophile just happens to be preying up on some kid and the one adult beats him to death. The kid who grows up to be a cop is also on the case. The dead pedo being found happens after they kill the innocent dude.

Whole thing is contrived as hell.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Overrated dumb film. Relies on tons of wacky magical coincidences. Three guys all are childhood friends, one is molested, one grows up to be a cop. They all still live in the same area. Night that the girl is killed a pedophile just happens to be preying up on some kid and the one adult beats him to death. The kid who grows up to be a cop is also on the case. The dead pedo being found happens after they kill the innocent dude.

I agree for the most part.

I will say the performances were mostly good although I really detest Marcia Gay Harden for some reason. Sean Penn was a bit over the top also. I liked the outdoor shots as well since I’m sick of constant green screen effects.

But the plot was dumb and I absolutely hated the ending.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout

You have a point. The two murders the same night bothered me too, I hated movies for much smaller reasons, but this one makes up for its contrivances with the mood and characters, at at least for me. The innocent guy being killed might have made sense. I think he wanted to die and saw this as an opportunity after he got over the repellent thought of being seen as the girl's murderer. It's not easy to kill yourself.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yet another depressing shit Jewish film that leaves the world in a worse place than it found it.
It's directed by Clint Eastwood his stuff is usually good. I mean the only sad thing is (spoilers)

They kill the guy who killed the pedo by accident. That Def faggot ends up in jail. Though see ean Penns wife in that was a Cuuuunt

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I really detest Marcia Gay Harden for some reason.
Probably because she looks like a sour cunt
The brothermen are sleeping on aged, fine cleavage. WAKE UP

1118full-marcia-gay-harden.jpg

MGH.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

Nah, the movie makes perfect sense when you remember it's in Boston, so everyone is a fucking idiot. Why do they all live in the same neighborhood as adults? Because they're idiots from Boston. New Hampshire might as well be China to them. Why did they only find the real pedo after killing the wrong guy. Because they live in Boston, therefor they are retarded.