• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Jury Duty (2023)

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout

The premise is, there's a regular guy called Ronald who believes he's been selected for Jury Duty and has been told that there's a movie crew following the case for a 'behind the scenes' style documentary film.

The twist is, everyone involved is an actor except for Ronald. It's like a real life 'Truman Show' with strong 'Nathan For You' vibes to it. It has James Marsden playing a 'hollywood' version of himself and a bunch of unknowns who do an equally impressive job.

I laughed, I cried, I came. It was good. The end.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout
Well, it doesn't have star Abe Vigoda, unfortunately.
1683044116191.png

Niiiiice

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What about Pauly Shore voicing Pinocchio?

That's hilarious and doesn't seem real, but it is. He was on The Bonfire one time and he kept mentioning that he was the voice of Pinocchio in "the new animated Pinnochio movie" around the time that there was another big animated Pinnochio movie coming out.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I recognize one of the non-Marsden jurors from Parks & Rec and Reservation Dogs. He's the kooky white dude that runs the scrapyard.