• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched John Wick 4

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The shittest thing in it is this disgusting n person with bulbous bloodshot eyes who they show CONSTANTLY in the movie despite him having absolutely no impact or relevance to the story. He is used entirely as a reason to film scenes of a dog biting people and probably to setup some dogshit netflix spin off to appeal to blacks. Without a doubt the least aesthetic thing in the movie and towards the end I felt sick every time I saw his stupid face.

Other than that it’s a shit movie with worse fight choreography than the last one and if you think about the plot for even 3 seconds you’ll hate yourself for watching it. Gotta go to the movies every now and then though and I’m sure I’d have hated anything else that’s out more.

G

I saw it also. I went in knowing it was going to be a ridiculous, over-the-top movie and it was but I guess it was ok for what it was. It was a long movie and it was almost all fight scenes of some sort and they seemed to go on forever. I swear there were some that were like 20-30 minutes long. But yeah, I probably enjoyed it more than anything else that was in the theater. At least I saw it at an Alamo Drafthouse so I had a drink and the recliners.

Edit: the homage to The Warriors was a nice touch also.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Homage or had they just run out of ideas?
To-may-to, To-mah-to

Might have been a little too on-the-nose with the "Boppers", "dropped the ball", and playing Nowhere to Run but I enjoyed it and they made it fit in.

G

This is how I felt after watching Spies Like Us, the ending sucked. We wuz robbed!!!