• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Heathers (1989)

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Sometimes when I see all the infighting on this place I'm like.... what is this.... a remake of Heathers?! :LOL:

A high school where cliques run rampant and nerds and jocks compete for dominance? Ok, I'll post on that forum. Oh, wait a minute... that's not this place ... that was actually a description of the movie Heathers! :ROFLMAO:

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Sometimes when I see all the infighting on this place I'm like.... what is this.... a remake of Heathers?! :LOL:

A high school where cliques run rampant and nerds and jocks compete for dominance? Ok, I'll post on that forum. Oh, wait a minute... that's not this place ... that was actually a description of the movie Heathers! :ROFLMAO:
I expect to you see you in my Gremlins (1984) thread later.

G

Saw it years ago and don't remember much. Wasn't it kind of hinted that Christian Slater's character and his dad weren't actually father and son?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The musical is amazing, it's absolutely worth a watch. The TV show was really fun too, might be the first mainstream thing I saw that actually made fun of wokeism. The backlash to the trailer was so big that they delayed the show by like two years, just cause it made fun of the typical SJW.