• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Gladiator (2000)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of blew. Ridley Scott is a great director. The violent spectacles and the representation of Rome ruled. Everything else was crap. The only remotely interesting character was that hateable creepy faggot emperor. His over-the-top neediness cracked me up at times. Some people act like this silly movie was in a league with Apocalypse Now (1979).

G

It kind of blew. Ridley Scott is a great director. The violent spectacles and the representation of Rome ruled. Everything else was crap. The only remotely interesting character was that hateable creepy faggot emperor. His over-the-top neediness cracked me up at times. Some people act like this silly movie was in a league with Apocalypse Now (1979).
This was exactly how I felt after I rewatched. ..Seems like 14 year old me was easily impressed.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Are you not entertained?
1680213582535.png

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
One of those movies I thought was amazing as a stupid teenager that now I feel is pretty meh. Hokey Hollywood schlock. I kind of feel the same way about Braveheart too to be completely fawkin' honest witchya.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I know someone who worked on it and has great Ollie reed stories.

I also know someone who Russell Crowe dated and 20 years on he still tried to fuck her when she was just a normal average married mother.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Wasn't as gay as Kingdom of Heaven.

On a related note, remember when Warner Bros made both Troy and Alexander and released them in the same year? Then released them on DVD/Bluray together? That's also gayer than Gladiator.

81mZI8KhQ-L._SL1500_.jpg